Important information before you register:
· Only mental health professionals who are licensed or license eligible may attend training. ReviewEMDRIA’s Eligibility Requirements to be sure you qualify for registration.
· Participants are required to complete Basic Training (Part 1 & 2, and 10 hours of consultation) within 2 years.
· Participants must be present for all portions of training.
· Participants register for Parts 1 and 2 simultaneously.
1. Please complete the Registration Form and email to Rebecca@rebeccawilsonkase.com.
2. Upon verification of availability and eligibility, you will receive a confirmation email.
3. Submit deposit upon confirmation of registration.
4. Get trained and heal the world!
The total cost for training is $1300. This includes Part 1 and 2, as well as 10 hours of consultation.
A reduced cost is available to those who work in a non-profit setting at least 20 hours/week. To qualify for this reduced cost, you must submit a letter from a supervisor or HR representative of your non-profit agency attesting to your employment and hours worked.
A $300 deposit is required upon registration.
The remaining portion of training fees are broken into 2 payments. Each are due 2 weeks prior to the training weekend.
Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellations may be made prior to 2 weeks of Part 1, for any reason, minus a $100 administrative fee. If 2 weeks or later prior to Part 1, no refund is provided.
If you are requesting a change in dates following registration, please submit your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No refunds are provided to participants who miss any portion of training.
If a training need be canceled for any reason, participants will be notified at least 1 week prior and a full refund will be provided.